• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

My Shop

that's a lot of the reason to get the shop finished as I need a place to work on things. I was working in the house but now we're living in it that's not very doable.

Picked up these 2 workbenches along with the vise and the sheet steel under the vise for $300 today. I might resell the vice as it would be the 3rd bigger vice I have.

Attachments

• IMG_20150523_142716.jpg
    IMG_20150523_142716.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20150523_142740.jpg
    IMG_20150523_142740.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 22
Ooo a tombstone Lincoln, DC even. There's enough there to keep you in business for sure. Propane and Acetylene?

Sorry Simon missed your reply, they are sorta owner owned you buy it and then trade it in for a full one. Also got my compressor up on my bathroom today too.

Attachments

• IMG_20150822_190043.jpg
    IMG_20150822_190043.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 20
Same as mine then
Are these oxy/acy customer owned bottles?

Sorry Simon missed your reply, they are sorta owner owned you buy it and then trade it in for a full one. Also got my compressor up on my bathroom today too.

I was leasing tanks for 15+ years until it got up to over $100/year for the 2 tanks because there was no nearby source for exchange tanks. Finally, 8 months ago, there was a source and I cancelled the lease. $550 for the (2) full tanks but next time I can exchange them for less than $100. Should have done it years ago instead of pi$$ing away money

I have tubing in my slab as well but I put in a 2x4 1/4" plate with rebar welded off of it making it look like a spider. The plate has holes with nuts welded to it and some 1" conduit welded to the plate to keep out the concrete. I've been planning this for quite some time :)

Back