• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

My Shop

ak diesel driver

6.5 driver
Reaction score
I would use it as a toolpost grinder, I could dress up inside bores or outside surfaces. One of the things I need to do is grind the jaws on my 3 jaw Chuck as it is a little bell mouthed.

ak diesel driver

6.5 driver
Reaction score
So I've had this old school all metal cabinet sitting around for awhile and I decided I wanted to use it to put my valve grinding machine on it. So I sandblasted it and painted it and put on new handles. I don't think any of the newer metal cabinets would be sturdy enough, the valve grinder is pretty heavy I'm guessing it's pushing 100lbs. All part of my ongoing,never ending shop organization.IMG_20201014_204611.jpg

MrMarty51

Reaction score
So I've had this old school all metal cabinet sitting around for awhile and I decided I wanted to use it to put my valve grinding machine on it. So I sandblasted it and painted it and put on new handles. I don't think any of the newer metal cabinets would be sturdy enough, the valve grinder is pretty heavy I'm guessing it's pushing 100lbs. All part of my ongoing,never ending shop organization.View attachment 62292
I dont know, them castor legs looks a little weak. 🤷‍♂️😳😹