• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

My new truck

Whats the piece on firewall? Exhaust fluid pressure?

Also, do I see a intake mounted PMD! :wtf: tis tis.

Finished up the boost gauge and got 1/2 of the IAT gauge working. pretty interesting to see how fast drive pressure builds on the stock system. all I have to do is tickle the throttle and the needle moves. also got my new heater control head installed. I'll find out tomorrow morning how much difference it makes to my heat output but so far it's pretty encouraging.

Les. is the front one a one piece that goes over the tunnel? Looks that way in the pic. They look to be HD.

Finally got around to installing my floor mats, boy are they getting harder to find. I wanted black but ended up with grey.

For the fronts, you can still find them in black. Check out: stockinteriors.com

Have similar gray floor mats in the 2'nd and 3'rd rows (would do black except for the lack of finding them). Once a year I pull them out, douse with Simple Green, scrub the dirt / grease spots a bit, hose-off, let dry, and stuff them back in looking pretty close to new.

they can't help but be better than my old ones. I haven't had such wore out shocks in a long time. Come to a quick stop and the front end keeps bouncing

Yeah, if you can bounce from stopping -that's pretty bad. I have a set of new shocks for my hummer, but I have to get the wheels like a mile off the ground to swap them. Hummer comes out through the bottom of the lower a arm. Enjoy the easy access you have, I miss it.

they can't help but be better than my old ones. I haven't had such wore out shocks in a long time. Come to a quick stop and the front end keeps bouncing
Whee! C-Ticket ride at Disneyland! The bouncing porpoise! I don't know what's more fun, all that weight transfer to the front making the rears lock up and slide on a gravel road, or the uncontrollable front tire hop of driving on a washboard gravel road when the front shocks are shot.

Back