• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Mobil 1 15W40 Full Synthetic Diesel Oil

Dam @BIGR that looks like our wally world!

here at my work we have an account direct with ExxonMobil. I have been concidering reaching out to them to see if it would be cheaper in the long run to order myself 5 gal buckets of oil or gallons from them. or from our fuel vendor. they have their house brand texaco but also carry other brands too.
Whenever possible buy in metal containers instead of plastic for longer term storage

Yesterday, in walflart. I see that they had two one gallon, may have been five quart, jugs of Rotella T-6 oil, it was in the 15-40 blend but I guess that would be better than no oil.
They also had two jugs of the T-5 in 15-40 too.
The T-6 was near $60.00 a jug and I dont remember the T-6 5-40 being near that high in price. Seemsd to me it may have been under $30.00 a jug.

I did find a 5 gallon bucket of Mobil Delvac 15-40 and several gallon jugs. Before the big gouge went into affect on those. Grabbed them up as it didnt seem like there would be much oil available.
YUP, a PANIC purchase for sure.
I've bought a few 55 gallon drums over the years. They were always cheaper in the long run.
Handier than 5 gallon buckets.

Back