• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Merry Xmas Me!

Big T

Reaction score
Laid up after ankle surgery and bored out of my mind. Overdose of football. Too much stress watching Iron Chef. So I did some online shopping. Now I just need someone to come over and install while I watch with my handicap placard on display.

Attachments

• ankle.jpg
    ankle.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 23
  • PowerMaster.jpg
    PowerMaster.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 24
Just ankle surgery? Come on now, I pulled the trans out of my jeep years back to do my clutch after hip surgery. I had to work on the ground anyways, so it was just some extra crawling. Then of course was the fun of pushing in a clutch on a bad hip that was only 50 lbs weight bearing(thank God for modern hydraulic clutches).

Just ankle surgery? Come on now, I pulled the trans out of my jeep years back to do my clutch after hip surgery. I had to work on the ground anyways, so it was just some extra crawling. Then of course was the fun of pushing in a clutch on a bad hip that was only 50 lbs weight bearing(thank God for modern hydraulic clutches).

No weight on it for 6 weeks. Torn peroneas brevus tendon. Could not be repaired, so transferred to the adjacent peroneas largus tendon. Figure I have one shot at this, so I don’t want to F it up. So far, pretty good.

Yes you need to stay off it. That starter will wait. If you really feel the need to do something else starter related, have the wifey bring a hacksaw to trim the positive post down so it won’t hit the block. Just wedge the starter between the couch cushions.

If that still is not enough, you can have one drop shipped to me- haha.

Yes you need to stay off it. That starter will wait. If you really feel the need to do something else starter related, have the wifey bring a hacksaw to trim the positive post down so it won’t hit the block. Just wedge the starter between the couch cushions.

If that still is not enough, you can have one drop shipped to me- haha.

I have this overwhelming urge to just walk on it, but that is how I got there in the first place.

Back