• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

LeroyDiesel Hurricane Harvey.

Harvey has gone to Cat 4! 130mph constant winds, gusts up to 156mph! Predicted rain amount for Houston area 20-30". Landfall to be just north of Corpus Christi. Two weather models predict Harvey to lose strength as it moves inland, then reverse, move out to sea and gain strength, then come ashore at Houston.

Guess you will enjoy the LPG genset more than you expected. Be Safe!

Now there saying it may head toward San Antonio. Have also heard some reports of 30-60" of rain.

I've seen some of the devastation on tv from the hurricane. Man that's a lot of flooding. We will continue to keep all of y'all in our prayers. Be safe Texas

we have 2" of water in the house with days of rain left. no insurance this year.
how's it with you Leroy?

Prayers out to those in the path of this storm.
I typically like to click the like button on posts, I can not click the like button when people are going through rough times or a disaster.

Wow Leroy and DJ just might be flooded out. It's looking real bad in Houston. I can't recall what suburb they're in. League City I think for Leroy. Dunno really

we have been lucky and not lost power. predicting 27 inches more rain by Fri.

Unreal disaster there... I have several family members in the Houston area. So far all are OK but bets are off for another 2 feet of rain

I heard today that they have arrested at least 4 people so far for stealing out of flooded homes. What kind of sick person would do something like that during all this. You are already worried about getting you and your family to safety and worried about the house getting flooded and then comes these idiots to steal your stuff while your gone and protecting your family. Who in this world could be so sick and twisted to do something like that to those that have lost so much already. Man this world has gone to crap

Oh it ain't over yet, wait until folks call their insurance companies, those lowlifes try any way possible to avoid covering even the basics let alone valuables.

Thanx for keeping everyone that gives a "Solid Damn About You And Yours" updated ! I don't get on here as often as I should,but Leroy,You'd be surprised about the number of Fine Folks who care about You and Your Bunch ! We may be small in the face of something this big,but Together,We Are Mighty ! Stay hunkered down,keep as many dwindling options open,and do remember that the Cavalry's coming ! A Special Thanx goes out to the "Cajun Navy" for sticking their necks out to help their Suffering Texan Brothers and Sisters ! They haven't forgotten what the People of Texas did to help during Katrina..... Stay Sharp !

Back