• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

LB7 Injectors again....dayum

I just finished doing mine in my driveway...took almost 3 days...
Geez, If I had known that you were doing it in the driveway I would have brought mine over, We could have had a swell time making a mess out of things. btw Paul did you change out fuel lines or did you clean the old ones, I am replacing mine this time and hopefully it will buy me atleast another 100k miles.

new GM lines...that added another $600 to the $3000 for exergy 30% injectors...

I would highly recommend for anyone to stay far away from Industrial Injection...

I have the screw in injector cups on my heads...had I had to have pulled and resealed all 8 cups this job would have taken forever...

Well I screwed today, Got home from a small trip and decided to get some personal things done, haircut, etc...Stopped by the tag office to get the plates back on the truck and the little girl told me I had to pay for 2012 and 2013 plus penalties, well that cost me 300 bucks which is normally around 125 bucks or so......I think it is unfair to pay taxes on something you don't use and get charged extra when you decide to use it....Maybe when I get the truck back I will plant a for sale sign and get it out of here....

New injectors are in as well as new injector lines and FPR. Truck runs just as good as before....Haven't got the bill yet but I hope it will be a while before I tackle this again.

Damn Tim... You running salt flat tires with 90 psi in 'em? Best I ever have seen in a mileage contest with myself was 20.7

I have always got about 23+ mpg with this truck, one time when I juiced up the fuel with a heavy dose of additives I got 26 mpg.

Another 1k miles have been added....Oh the joy of smelling diesel in the morning

Back