• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

GMT-800 style Trailer Tow mirrors TTM for GMT-400 trucks

mine are on my 99 dually they work pretty good relatively vibe free. My only complaint is with the two mirrors. It's fine on the drivers side but leaves a little to be desired on the passenger side. Split is right where I want to see when backing up

That is where the powered part of the mirror comes into play. I will adjust the mirror to whatever is needed while I am backing up my trailer. My trailer is parked at a right angle to my driveway, so being able to move the mirror electrically many times while I am backing the trailer into place is of great importance. These mirrors are large enough, and greatly adjustable enough, to make backing into a tough location much easier.

Don

I've had both the GMT800 style tow mirrors and the new K2XX style towing mirrors on my dually, and I can say they both work well. The K2XX style mirrors have more glass and a much wider convex, I highly recommend them over the previous style.

GMT800
8C2EA66D-FA2F-4444-8288-E52A9F36B7C7.jpg

4D208965-7DEA-4083-A74D-E5CDA746BB64.jpg

K2XX mirrors
2D05E7CF-58E2-40B8-B129-49D6282B06CE.jpg

1FAABBD6-AB42-4A72-8B35-B836D2B90CFA.jpg

I did call, they were supposed to send me a picture to confirm the style. Just called again to ask for pic, We shall see?

EDIT: they did not have that style, sorry.

Last edited:
Back