• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

GMT-800 style Trailer Tow mirrors TTM for GMT-400 trucks

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
Following prices are per set for the towing mirror:
Manual: $189 6 sets in stock
Power: $195 5 sets in stock
Power Heated: $200 1 set
Power w/Signal Light: $240 1 set
Power Heated w/Signal Light: $248 Out of stock

I'll try to find some pictures of them to post

Leroy, are those prices shipped? I'm going to be getting another set of power/heated/signal ones in a month or so, once funds are available again.

+ shipping. Im allready beating the lowest price I can find on the net. Can't eat the shipping.
If you are wanting to buy and need a shipping quote let me know. Most likely to save on shipping I will have them drop shipped.

Exact same brand. Have sold 3 sets so far. The power w/turn sig is gone.
This all that is left until new container in about a month.

Manual: $189 5 sets in stock
Power: $195 5 sets in stock
Power Heated: $200 1 set

I will take a set of plain boring manual mirrors. They match my truck, lol.

I might get another set from the next shipment with power, heat, and turn signals for when I figure out how to wire them up.

I will take a set of plain boring manual mirrors. They match my truck, lol.

I might get another set from the next shipment with power, heat, and turn signals for when I figure out how to wire them up.

OK great, thanks. I'll PM you for your email. I should know yours by now :hihi:

If you would stop getting deals on things I want then you wouldnt have this problem. lol and I wouldn't have problems saving money.... :eek:

I would rather work with a local vendor I can trust than some ebay scammer.

Thank you, I do appericiate that. Not to mention my prices are lower than the ebay deal anyway.

Got it.

Recieved my mirrors. They look real nice. They Will be a huge upgrade in safety.

I have these mirrors and like them. Very minimal vibrations. I can actually see behind me, especially with the wide angle part of the mirror.

I got my mirrors from the flea-bay site. The part I didn't like was that the place I got them from didn't tell anything about the wiring. They advertised them as fitting the early 90s vehicles, which they do very well, but didn't tell that the wiring was for 99 and up vehicles and wouldn't fit the early years wiring. After a real hassle with the wiring, and some real good help from Barry, the mirrors are wired and working.

And, YES, even with the wiring problems it was worth it.

Don

I'm going to experience it in a few days myself.

If I remeber right the GMT400 has a little 4 pin connector Right?

Back