• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2020 GMC HD

Guess the link would have helped.

The GMC still looks so much better...

Yes I agree, to me the big killer on the Chevy is the stupid looking front end, looks like its 7 foot tall and all grill. Maybe a Ranch Hand grill guard would dress it up, a man would need one, because if you ever hit a deer, it would cost a fortune to replace all the parts of that huge front end. A grill that big would cost a fortune, heck look at all the chrome....

The side of the Chevy does not look too bad, other than the huge area around the wheel wells, and the back of the truck looks so square, strange looking tailgate.

The new Chevy front area looks very FORD to me.......
GMC much more stylish. But I admit, I do not like where this styling is heading. That goes for side body panels as well. Must be cheaper to produce or something. 😏😐

This is not a 2020 HD, its pictures of a 2019 Chevy 1500 work truck.

You just can't get any uglier than this, sorry I could not buy one. I am sure the looks of the GMC 1500 is much better.

Yeah, still not a fan. :) The mirror situation is just a raging dumpster fire IMO. They look added on, especially with the black filler right above it.

I think GM got a bunch of rejected Ford engineers when they went broke in 08, and we are now seeing the fruits of their labor.

Did the guy in the video say 35,000 lb trailer weight?

Looks to have an ear on the right side in front of the PTO mid way to starter and bellhousing. Is it going to have more than 3 points of mounting for the drivetrain? Do the newer trucks already have more than 3 points (being 2 motor mounts and rear transmission mount).

Back