• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

1994 Can’t time Set or set TDCO with Tech 2

sounds good! have him do a drive on the freeway too, usually if something is lingering, codes wont set until a full drive cycle is performed it's something like 50 miles or so. but usually for me, I find that codes like for the waste gate and such don't set until your at freeway speeds.

sounds good! have him do a drive on the freeway too, usually if something is lingering, codes wont set until a full drive cycle is performed it's something like 50 miles or so. but usually for me, I find that codes like for the waste gate and such don't set until your at freeway speeds.

We'll get there. It does have an A-Team Turbo

I second that! I have a new bigger turbo on my wish list, but have to figure out my noise issues first. working on a change jar budget for bigger toys and such isn't any good for me lol I still have the modified PMD project with replaceable or almost indestructible parts project on the back burner. may try to tinker with that this winter when it gets too cold to do anything outside :)

I second that! I have a new bigger turbo on my wish list, but have to figure out my noise issues first. working on a change jar budget for bigger toys and such isn't any good for me lol I still have the modified PMD project with replaceable or almost indestructible parts project on the back burner. may try to tinker with that this winter when it gets too cold to do anything outside :)
Better turbo pays for itself sooner in mpg savings. Pmd would be cool but is far cheaper to get a lifetime warranty and spend time&money on other stuff.

Colby and his mother went to the shooting range this AM. Colby drove the Suburban on the freeways and no issues. I sense my hopes of getting this as a plow truck for Montana have slipped away.

Next is to replace lower control arms during my time off the last two weeks of the year.

Back