• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Centrifuge bypass oil filtering system.

Can it be as simple as make it fit rear, and extend to center by adding 4" silicone hose/ pipe?
Not sure what you mean?

I have a new center mount head coming it should be here tomorrow I hope. Then I can start some of the mock up.
I still need a driver side exhaust and up pipes. Any leads?

There's heaps of room above rocker covers to take centrifuge Leroy, interested in the ATT units after reading Will's blog as obviously more air with resulting drop in CYL Temps and more grunt around 1600 RPM ? Am I thinking right here Will. Hey Fellow traveller thanks for the reply awaiting replies now from them.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    123.8 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    111.3 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    235.1 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 12
Just a few more pics of what we're up too the shell in tube oil cooler is for the engine lube cooling HX and the 325x85x16 XML on 058 eagles are our desert feet, great tyre for soft outback terrain, we use the 1100.16 XZL mitchelin for the harder dirt roads and on the tar, excellent tyre as well.
The daylight opening size of the original radiator tunnel is 1180x460. Good spot for an intercooler , cross flow radiator up top in the 1750x 450 sun visor should do the trick glycol pumped through HX oil coolers for engine and auto tranny with electrical 12 volt variable speed water pumps temp controlled, individual closed loop circuits for each HX and engine coolant.

Just a few more pics of what we're up too the shell in tube oil cooler is for the engine lube cooling HX and the 325x85x16 XML on 058 eagles are our desert feet, great tyre for soft outback terrain, we use the 1100.16 XZL mitchelin for the harder dirt roads and on the tar, excellent tyre as well.
The daylight opening size of the original radiator tunnel is 1180x460. Good spot for an intercooler , cross flow radiator up top in the 1750x 450 sun visor should do the trick glycol pumped through HX oil coolers for engine and auto tranny with electrical 12 volt variable speed water pumps temp controlled, individual closed loop circuits for each HX and engine coolant.
I see that image of the front of the 6.5 shows the later AC/ALT bracket assembly for dual gen/alt if you'd like to go that way you just need to fab the outer bracket and place an idler pulley....

I see that image of the front of the 6.5 shows the later AC/ALT bracket assembly for dual gen/alt if you'd like to go that way you just need to fab the outer bracket and place an idler pulley....
Hey that's exactly what we intend to do as we will have 12 v fans induced draft across the top of the radiator and also on the a/c condenser and one 16 in in the dog house tunnel behind the intercooler.
210 amp alternators are Exy down under anyone got a link to good quality supplier in The States, appreciate a good source for good quality 12 v fans, zirgo don't perform as claimed we got 2300 CFM out of a 3630 CFM claimed 16 in fan , they simply are way overstated in performance

Last edited:
@Burning oil: I had a thought on an adapter piece that would replace the middle section of the intake manifold that is fed boosted air from turbo.image.png Make a metal piece that a hose can go on, Like a tee with the hose barb facing rear. Then the hose that feeds from turbo to intake would just be longer for the one using the other style. Sorry, running on no sleep
today so not sure if that made sense.

Idk if bolt pattern and spacing is same between different styles of the turbo Hummers.

For n/a Hummers they use a truck lower intake, so it could go to that with a flat plate and a 90* pipe coming out of it facing rear. Keeping that low profile as possible, because multiple people said required body lift is why they never added a turbo in the first place.

Will yeah that pretty much what I planed. If ATT will fit longitudinally that'd be good, but don't think so. I know more soon.

There's heaps of room above rocker covers to take centrifuge Leroy, interested in the ATT units after reading Will's blog as obviously more air with resulting drop in CYL Temps and more grunt around 1600 RPM ? Am I thinking right here Will. Hey Fellow traveller thanks for the reply awaiting replies now from them.
OK let me get the center mount manifolds I have on then compare pictures. If you give me the go ahead I'll build a Centrifuge set up for you.

@Burning oil: I had a thought on an adapter piece that would replace the middle section of the intake manifold that is fed boosted air from turbo.View attachment 48084 Make a metal piece that a hose can go on, Like a tee with the hose barb facing rear. Then the hose that feeds from turbo to intake would just be longer for the one using the other style. Sorry, running on no sleep
today so not sure if that made sense.

Idk if bolt pattern and spacing is same between different styles of the turbo Hummers.

For n/a Hummers they use a truck lower intake, so it could go to that with a flat plate and a 90* pipe coming out of it facing rear. Keeping that low profile as possible, because multiple people said required body lift is why they never added a turbo in the first place.
Oval pipes will help w/clearance issues....

Hey that's exactly what we intend to do as we will have 12 v fans induced draft across the top of the radiator and also on the a/c condenser and one 16 in in the dog house tunnel behind the intercooler.
210 amp alternators are Exy down under anyone got a link to good quality supplier in The States, appreciate a good source for good quality 12 v fans, zirgo don't perform as claimed we got 2300 CFM out of a 3630 CFM claimed 16 in fan , they simply are way overstated in performance
The following site has the most complete selection too include GRN/ALT cooling system; https://alternatorparts.com/index.html

An injury that renders a person handicapped and prohibits them from returning to work for a lengthy period of time is known as a long-term disability. <a href="https://disabilitylawyersbrampton.com/">Long-term disability lawyers in Brampton</a> can offer you peace of mind and support during this difficult time.
No shit sherlock

$%#@&*(*@!

I really should have just reported this. But I'm bored. Mikes likely in his garden and Jeff is likely splitting wood :D😉👍

Who am I to take away from their pleasures?

Back