• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Centrifuge bypass oil filtering system.

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
Have this kit available now. Will include centrifuge, OPS extension hose, tee, Teflon lined stainless steel braided supply hose, bracket, CDR hose.
Price is $399.
Save money over "element filtered" kit because there are no elements needed. Just think of all the landfill space that could be saved to :)
Also possibly extend oil drain intervals. Have oil analysis done to determine your own unique needs.
Helps protect your engine from abrasives in the oil.
Takes about an hour to install.
Take 10 minutes or less to clean.

Not on web site just yet so email me if you'd like to purchase.

Looks pretty cool Huh ??

No the one on drive side is the one I'll keep in my application since I already installed the valve cover. I am going to run my Amsoil bypass filter to though as a second bypass filter. This is mainly to showcase it though.

I have been looking at different centrifuges for a bit. I will be ordering one from you as soon as the tax man brings me a present.:)

I have to double check, I think so. I changed around the cdr when i added the turbo. Also, what is the height coming off the top of the valve cover to the top of the canister bolt?

I have to double check, I think so. I changed around the cdr when i added the turbo. Also, what is the height coming off the top of the valve cover to the top of the canister bolt?

Its 7" tall.
If you have room it could also be installed in oil filler neck, but you'd have to make a simple bracket for it.

Back