• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

You know who you are....

This person want's to start with stock rockers and be able to upgrade later so I machined pockets in the pistons. Oil pan is stock capacity. Yes, the heads are a stage 2 porting, valve unshrouding, and fully coated, chambers, runners, valve stems. I coated everything that could be coated, gear drive, oil pump, etc... I sent the rings to total seal and had them machined and fitted for gapless 2nd ring, it keeps the soot out of the oil almost 100%...

What are you going to do with the P400 in your truck now? Or did you pull it to do all the work to it?

The pics of the head, around the valves, are worth a second look.... ;)

The pics of the head, around the valves, are worth a second look.... ;)

You mean the cnc unshrouding cuts he made? Just to notice them Incase someone missed that feature or do you see something wrong. I noticed a tiny piece of masking tape that will wipe off before install in second pic of head near intake valve side, but nothing bad. Around on on valves.

Back