• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Whats your favorite candy/ candy bars?

What's your favorite candy/candy bars?

• Total voters

CtChevy427

Still Kicking....
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score
This weeks contribution by 12ga diesel.....

How about favorite candy/ candy bars?

1.M&Ms/M&Ms Peanuts
2.Hershey's Milk Chocolate/Hershey's with Almonds
3.Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
4.Snickers
5.KitKat
6.Twix
7.Mounds/Almond Joy
8.Payday
9.Butterfinger
10.Three Musketeers
11. Milky Way (added)
12. Other (added)

This is a multiple choice poll for those that just can't decide.

Always looking for poll ideas post them HERE or send me a PM.......

I can't eat candy really due to stomach problems, but I do like butterfinger candy bars. I REALLY like cherry sours though. You can find them up front by the registers at most any tractor supply.

I love pretty much anything on that list, but I voted Three Musketeers. That's my favorite. The whipped filling and chocolate exterior are delicious.

I like just about any type of candy bar. Charleston Chew is on of my all time favorites. When I travel international, I always have to walk the candy aisle. Some of theirs are excellent, but I'll never try the candy bars with the insects or scorpions.

I don't care much for sweets anymore. Maybe once a year a coffee crisp or something with almonds.

Life Savers orange mints (the big individually wrapped ones in the bag). I can destroy a bag of candy corn also.
Not much of a chocolate or candy bar person, the only one I like is a Heath bar. There's a small ice cream joint in CT that makes a killer sundae with soft serve and heath bar chunks.

Training for next racing season starts in a couple of weeks... all that crap is basically going to be off limits :( too many empty calories.

I have a HUGE sweet tooth, but I am trying to cut back due to diabetes in the family genes and my last physical I was told I need to cut down, That is hard to do,,, most all of that chocolate that was mentioned, the skittles, the orange peanuts, candy corn, the burnt peanuts, boston beans,, I like it ALL. But as Grady said above, to many empty and wasted calories,

For chocolate, my go to is a Hershey's with Almonds. For non-chocolate, a Payday bar hits the spot for me. I've been known to go to Sam's Club to get a box of Payday's and have them gone in about two weeks.

I've been known to go to Sam's Club to get a box of Payday's and have them gone in about two weeks.

I chuckled when I read this one also, I went and got a 3 ob bag of candy corn last week and it made it about 6 hrs max, I start and I wont stop until its gone, Then I can go without any candy for months with no problem, So it just must be the mood I get into. Where's that bag of candy I got to go!!

I voted for peanut butter cups, but my favorite sweet dish is a bowl of moose tracks ice cream with a scoop of extra chunky peanut butter mixed in. Diabeetus on a spoon! (google images with that spelling, some of them are hilarious)

Back