• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What does your truck weigh?

The BURB comes in around 6700-6800 empty weight if I subtract the weight of the passengers and such from the couple of times I've went across a scale. She definately isn't a feather weight like some would think.

9940 - 9960 empty, 1/2 tank of fuel

Pulled into the scale today with 89 F350 DRW cube van...had a few old blocks and misc. steel auto parts 19,820.

Scrap is at $10.00 a hundred.....walked out with $982.00

9940 - 9960 empty, 1/2 tank of fuel

Pulled into the scale today with 89 F350 DRW cube van...had a few old blocks and misc. steel auto parts 19,820.

Scrap is at $10.00 a hundred.....walked out with $982.00

I can't believe that empty cube van weighed more than your truck w/ tow body!

I weight 9500-10k average working weight. I've towed once in 4 years.

I can't believe that empty cube van weighed more than your truck w/ tow body!

I weight 9500-10k average working weight. I've towed once in 4 years.

Don't forget the 2 core Blocks and the rest of the old steel parts in the box....Probably added 1000 lbs. or so.....But your right, that was kinda heavy.

FWIW, the Scale Master has always told me that in general, for the same size/comparable vehicle, Ford is always the heaviest and Dodge is always the lightest. (Chevy usually comes in the middle, closer to the heavy side)

94 flatbed 7400# ish last time I took in scrap.... prolly runnin low on fuel with just me.

As it sits now, full tank, me not in it, buncha stuff in the back..... 8280lbs.

Havent wieghed just the pickup yet but crew cab long bed 4x4 with 1/4 tank fuel, myself, some tools, 3 little girls, and a 22' gooseneck 9,900# last night.

I may pull through the scales at the citgo truck stop in town sometime in the near future just to find out. This thing feels heavier than my Dmax did, but the window sticker showed the net wt at 6400# and change. I tend to think that's a little on the low side.

I'd be curious to know what it weighs. I would say that number is wayy light. Even with an empty truck. 1/2 ton maybe, but 3/4 ton? no way.

Around 9500 'empty' with just my tools and supplies.

Usually around 10k lbs with bed of debris.

With plow add about another 1,000lbs for the plow, then about 700-800lbs in the rear for ballast.

Back