• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What do you use to clean your greasy hands?

What do you use to clean your greasy hands?

• A.W. Mendenhall’s Boraxo Canister Hand Soap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monk's Mechanic's 3-D Textured Towels

• Zolex Hand Cleaner

• E-Z Clean All Purpose Hand Cleaner

• Total voters
I got the ggrease off my wrist with a 9" Milwaukee grinder once. But that really didn't work out so well and it's not recommended that anybody try this at home

That method brings the pink sheen back to the skin. Done that a time or two.

some sort of orange stuff, whatever is on sale and we stock up on. water hydrant at corner of the shop

got a nice back porch at the idaho place, and there is lava soap with pumice and dawn dish soap there.

while working, my jeans get alot of it. leather boots get oiled often. :)

I forgot, helping dad's buddy part time with only the water in jugs in back, if out of water and or gojo, a can of ether and a blue shop towel. not environmentally friendly at all! :)

Best stuff ever is called "cherry bomb" I think it is made by ZEP if you can get some try it. It is the only thing I found to remove red dye -the dye used for tranny fluid and non tax fuel.

Gloves work great for me. I used to just get greasy and not worry about it, than scrub my hands with soap and a bristle brush at the end of every day but it wound up taking the oil off with it and turning my hands into sandpaper. The gloves don't cause that problem. And on top of that, I can go from dirty to spotless in seconds (great for critical engine work).

Used to use GOOP for everything but nowadays its whatever is there. If I'm someplace that doesn't have heavy duty soap, I use dish soap, gasoline, mineral spirits, even used brake cleaner (or whatever heavy duty parts cleaner is available) a time or two. (I think I've only used fuel when I did some roofing and had tar everywhere and no cleaner was taking it off.) At home I use Go Jo with pumice (if Go Jo is the orange stuff) if the lava bar soap doesn't work. At work I use lava soap with pumice (the liquidy kind) if I'm really dirty, but if I'm just dusty, than I'll use bar lava soap.

Back