• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What do you use to clean your greasy hands?

What do you use to clean your greasy hands?

• A.W. Mendenhall’s Boraxo Canister Hand Soap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monk's Mechanic's 3-D Textured Towels

• Zolex Hand Cleaner

• E-Z Clean All Purpose Hand Cleaner

• Total voters

CtChevy427

Still Kicking....
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone uses to get your paws clean after a day of wrenching.

If you wear gloves what type have worked well for you.

This is a multiple choice poll....

Always looking for poll ideas post them HERE or send me a PM.......

I just use the store brand(motomaster/canadian tire) hand cleaner. it's the cheapest and removes just about everything. you just gotta wash your hands again before you eat(trust me,it tastes awful). If I'm out dish soap it is.

Depends on how dirty they get. If it's ground in grease, I use the GOJO orange with pumice. If it's just grease and oil, whatever brand of dish soap we happen to have by the deep sink in the laundry area.

I use fast orange for most stuff, but when it's really bad I use some laquer thinner to get the bad grease or adhesives off.

Fast orange since I have it around.

Here lately I have been using purple power. It will clean anything! :thumbsup:

Whatever's around, usually GOJO, but dish soap works well too. ZEP's hand cleaners are the best I've used, but I haven't gotten around to finding a place to buy 'em...

my levi's while working then fast orange or dawn or gojo, pretty much the closest stuff after i'm done for the day

Ya know I've found that when I get greasy I'm usually sweaty and covered in dirt as well. At that point I just take a shower using the orange stuff w/ pumice.....keeping it away from special places of course :D :D :D Don't need gritty soap there.

Why wash off all that good sun protection, plus I figure if that oil is good for the bearings moving it ought to help my knuckles keep lubricated for along time, right?

Back