• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Well it happened my lower radiator failed and drove 15 miles with temp gauge pegged.

Will L.

Reaction score
I want to add crazy bright flashing light and loud warning buzzer tied in together fed from high temp, low coolant, low oil volume, low oil pressure sensors.

and yuppers, quality gizmos in the metal juice helps! Thats why I am doing the coating directly on all bearing surfaces then running magic oil in addition.

FellowTraveler

Reaction score
@FellowTraveler , yes, their are many instances were oil or water was lost in race vehicles and the TriboDyn oil & coatings saved everything 100% , it's amazing to think how far protection can go... Glad you are looking towards higher tech thinking...
I'm a believer now for sure, I do admit I was thinking I'm going to lose this motor for sure because I had forgot at the moment I had added the nano tungsten.

Will L.

Reaction score
That is one of the “secrets” of exact matched cars/engines in racing that occurs now. They are given the rig, run the engine with their own oil magic mix in it, then drain a couple quarts of the oil out before the race. The amount of oil in engines is for “X” miles before oil change, but almost every v8 gains 5-10 hp running 1 quart below the add line. So you can imagine the risks taken when oil change and long engine life isn’t the #1 concern. A good friend wrenching for one of the well known nascar teams says many teams run less than half the “normal” oil level, but only can do it because of the things done to oils.