• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Turbine Doc

I wish he was on here to. That man knows his stuff. Your right. He has some very knowledgeable post floating around here

I was going over my Grounds today and looking at his "Grounds , where are they and what do they do"
Did he just stop posting,? Buy a Cummins ?

As far as I can tell he hasn’t been on since June of 2013. I could be wrong but that’s the last post from him that I can find.

Big rift back around then where members left over they way they felt the site was run.

Big rift back around then where members left over they way they felt the site was run.

I wasn’t around then so I don’t know what happened but I know some people can get mad over the stupidest stuff. I imagine that’s what happened here.

As was said, many things happened. He still posts on a few groups on facebook, but he stays very busy with work flying around the globe, and other things.

I don't think theres any forum he's still active on. I know he was trying to get a facebook group together with some organization to it to try and help the younger crowd, but I don't think he was able to get enough interest in it an organized type of setting(the facebook youngins prefer posting the same question 20 times a day instead of searching or reading some faq post's as every single 6.5l problem is unique).

One of the guys on thehummer forum lives really close
to him and is about to get his db2 rebuilt. He went over to to borrow a couple custom made wrenches and checked out his killer rig still sporting the ATT and lots of extras. Schooled him on FTB of course. Still out there helping whoever he can. Nice too, cuz the hummer guy is active duty and broke, so struggling to keep the hummer running.

I don't think theres any forum he's still active on. I know he was trying to get a facebook group together with some organization to it to try and help the younger crowd, but I don't think he was able to get enough interest in it an organized type of setting(the facebook youngins prefer posting the same question 20 times a day instead of searching or reading some faq post's as every single 6.5l problem is unique).

Facebook is great for an instant answer. But, like you said... it's impossible to categorize things and find info for the most part. Forums will always win unless FB changes their style. I think FB is ok with that though, they want the instant response traffic rather than long drawn out discussions.

Back