• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Truck Service Auto Ramps

Get the 16K ones that Paul posted. I would never fully trust any of them. I have a set of them which are rated for more than enough but I still put jack stands under the frame so if they let go the truck is only going so far.

Get the 16K ones that Paul posted. I would never fully trust any of them. I have a set of them which are rated for more than enough but I still put jack stands under the frame so if they let go the truck is only going so far.

Thanks Mike. I'll likely order them and be done with it, the good news it I won't need them for a few months as I just changed my oil last week.

I have the older BLITZ set that Will posted way back. I haven't had any issues or concerns with using them. I just used them for my yearly maintenance day.
I will dig them out and check them closer. They are not stackable.

Last edited:
I have a set of those made out of IIRC 2 x 16" that we use to level out a Class A RV when it visits. Only have the top 2 boards attached to each other and stack the rest as necessary.

When not doing RV duty, the boards come out of storage for oil changes or other undercarriage work on the vehicles. One really nice thing about a build-able ramp is that it allows for non-level ground surfaces. Another good feature to build-able ramps is that cars with low profile bumpers / air damns cannot climb traditional car ramps as the skirt hits the ramp prior to the tire.

Made the set at least 10 years ago from pressure treated lumber and they are still doing great!

Back