• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Tractors - Post them.

DEF sensor went bad, a manifold in the hydraulic system was bad and it would dive for ditches when you got over 30mph, the roof leaks and ruins the radio, replaced 2 hydraulic remotes, and a bunch of little things. Its one of the early ones so its bound to have more issues. I guess the newer ones are running better but I still would like a 933 Fendt.

This tractor is really efficient. I hauled manure against my uncles MX255 Magnum with our DT275B Agco both with 6350 gallon tankers, running the same route. The MX255 has a peak PTO hp of 241hp, our DT275B has a peak PTO HP of 319hp. I completed the round trip in 25 minutes while the MX255 completed the trip in 37 minutes. I used 7.6 Gallons per hour of fuel, and the MX255 used over 10.

Goes to show just how effeicient this tractor is. I have red tractors in my blood, but would never buy one.

That is amazing!! Gotta love SISU power. From what I hear, all of the issues have been taken care of on the newer models.

Did you have that dyno'd??

no those are all numbers from the nebraska tractor test. I really wish they would run the newer Fendts there so we could see if the Duetz is more/less efficient than the SISU

I have some garden tractor pics I haven't found the real tractor pics yet. The deutz-allis I bought new in 89. Its a 1920 ultima. It was a pos right from new. Had to be a monday or friday machine. The engine[20 hp kohler magnum] was totally done with only 700 hours. Many other problems along the way also. I did save the 60" mower deck for the agco=allis that replaced it.
I bought the 2 john deere 214s and the craftsman for $100.:thumbsup: None of them ran. Sold the john deeres for $400 and the craftsman for $150 without fixing any of them.:hihi:
I never got any pics of my first real tractor. It was a IH 300 utility with a wagner loader.I traded that for a IH 574. I have pics of that. I sold the 574 a few years ago. I now have a John Deere 4300 Compact tractor 30 hp, hydro,fwa,with a 72"belly mower deck , loader, backhoe, 72" roto-tiller, 8ft keewanee grader blade and a MF box blade. A truely outstanding machine. I have no pics of it yet . I also have a Agco=Allis 1920H 20 hp garden tractor with the 60" mower deck. No pics of that yet either.

Attachments

• IMG_0023_4.jpg
    IMG_0023_4.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0025_6.jpg
    IMG_0025_6.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0028_9.jpg
    IMG_0028_9.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0030_11.JPG
    IMG_0030_11.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0032_13.jpg
    IMG_0032_13.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0308_288.jpg
    IMG_0308_288.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 574 IH tractor 005_5.jpg
    574 IH tractor 005_5.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 574 IH tractor 004_4.jpg
    574 IH tractor 004_4.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
300 utilities are well respected units. my old man doesnt like many IH tractors himself, but has tried to buy one a time or two at auction, but always got outbid (half everyone else loving them, half him being a cheapa$$! :) )

John Deere 4300 HST compact tractor

I got some pics of my John Deere 4300 compact tractor. It has: Yanmar 30 hp 3cyl n/a diesel engine, 3 range hydrostatic transmission, cat. 1 -3 point hitch, 25? gpm hydraulic pump, power steering. 4 wheel drive[front wheel assist], R4 industrial tires. power beyond hydraulics[to run the backhoe]. 1 rear hydraulic out put [for mower lift] and 2 sets of mid hydraulic outputs for the loader. Engine and hydraulic heaters.
The attachments I have for it are: John Deere 430 loader[lifts 2500 lbs to 5 ft] 72" dirt bucket, 72" high volume bucket[snow] and HD pallet forks attachment, John Deere 48? backhoe with 24" HD bucket w/teeth [max depth 8ft 6 in], John Deere 72" commercial belly mount mower deck, Kewannee 8' adjustable [offset and tilt] grader blade, 72" King Kutter gear drive roto-tiller, MF 72" industrial box blade w/ ripper teeth and a crappy Badger 3 point 72" single stage snow blower. I bought this tractor new in the fall of 2001. The only problem with the tractor was the instrument cluster. It kept fogging up inside. It was replaced free by John Deere 3 times. It has somewhere around 2000 hours on it now. It is the perfect machine for my place. I own the buildings and 7+ acres off of a farm.

Attachments

• IMG_1448_3.JPG
    IMG_1448_3.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1449_4.JPG
    IMG_1449_4.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1450_5.JPG
    IMG_1450_5.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1451_6.JPG
    IMG_1451_6.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1452_7.JPG
    IMG_1452_7.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 4
Nice tractor!!

Hydraulic flow is 12.9gpm, still very respectable.

http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/003/2/9/3298-john-deere-4300.html

I got some pics of my John Deere 4300 compact tractor. It has: Yanmar 30 hp 3cyl n/a diesel engine, 3 range hydrostatic transmission, cat. 1 -3 point hitch, 25? gpm hydraulic pump, power steering. 4 wheel drive[front wheel assist], R4 industrial tires. power beyond hydraulics[to run the backhoe]. 1 rear hydraulic out put [for mower lift] and 2 sets of mid hydraulic outputs for the loader. Engine and hydraulic heaters.
The attachments I have for it are: John Deere 430 loader[lifts 2500 lbs to 5 ft] 72" dirt bucket, 72" high volume bucket[snow] and HD pallet forks attachment, John Deere 48? backhoe with 24" HD bucket w/teeth [max depth 8ft 6 in], John Deere 72" commercial belly mount mower deck, Kewannee 8' adjustable [offset and tilt] grader blade, 72" King Kutter gear drive roto-tiller, MF 72" industrial box blade w/ ripper teeth and a crappy Badger 3 point 72" single stage snow blower. I bought this tractor new in the fall of 2001. The only problem with the tractor was the instrument cluster. It kept fogging up inside. It was replaced free by John Deere 3 times. It has somewhere around 2000 hours on it now. It is the perfect machine for my place. I own the buildings and 7+ acres off of a farm.

Yea, I guessed at the gpm. I know it was double that of a comparable kobota at the time. I run around 500 hours a year on a 30 hp 3030 kobota at work. Lightweight pos. The kabota is basicly a garden tractor with a 30hp motor and big tires. They had 30 hp cub cadets before they went to kabota. The cubs were heavier but still a pos. Both the kabotas and cubs were pretty used up by the time they had 1000 hours on them.

Nice tractor.
Must be cold on it though, brrr ,no cab

Cab was another $4000. I figured I could buy the best snowmobile suit for alot less than that. My driveway is 1/4 mile long. I pay the township to plow that with the grader or truck.

5603 John Deere 2008 New to me today woo hoo just in time for spring. Looking forward to bushhogging this year.

2000 Ford 1972

Statesman lawn mower 20hp 50"cut ~ 2000?

Attachments

• trio.jpg
    trio.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 7
  • 5603lfft.jpg
    5603lfft.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 3000 lfft.jpg
    3000 lfft.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 4
5603 John Deere 2008 New to me today woo hoo just in time for spring. Looking forward to bushhogging this year.

2000 Ford 1972

Statesman lawn mower 20hp 50"cut ~ 2000?

Nice!! How many hours on the JD? Cabs rule. :)

Sent from my iPod Touch using Tapatalk, as if anybody actually gave a sh!t if it was a desktop, laptop, crackberry, I-phone or freakin' morse code or for that matter smoke signals... :)

Thanks yeah I got the cab so my boys could ride with me while I bush hog 2-1/2 and 3-1/2 years old. I could only putt around with them on the Ford.

5603 JD ~805 hours Its in pretty nice shape bucket is straight and only one chip/crack in a fender.
2000/3000 Ford - Broken meter ???? 5000 plus I imagine if not 8000 plus. I bought it used 12 +/- years ago and its been beat on rode hard and put up wet but it was all I could afford at the time. I would not finance anything when I was single. The wife broke me of that.

Lawn Tractor ? 500 hours quick guesstimate

Just got back from our dealerships "Chopper Day" and got to play with our New Claas 940 a little bit. Learned some stuff too. Phone died so i didnt get a picture, ill get one once its completely set up and here.

Just got back from our dealerships "Chopper Day" and got to play with our New Claas 940 a little bit. Learned some stuff too. Phone died so i didnt get a picture, ill get one once its completely set up and here.

Brand new??

Sent from my iPod Touch using Tapatalk, as if anybody actually gave a sh!t if it was a desktop, laptop, crackberry, I-phone or freakin' morse code or for that matter smoke signals... :)

2011 we ordered, just got off the boat a few weeks ago. 940 with A wheel drive, spout pilot, rock stop, moisture and yeild monitor, Xenon light package, deluxe cab and a few other things. Kernel Processor is a Scherer HP with Sentry bearing monitor system. Corn head is an Orbis 600 (8 row), pickup head is a PU380 Pro, which is 12.5' of useable pickup.

My Cousins Equip:

4930 JD sprayer loaded up 120ft booms
drakessprayinsetup.jpg

9430 (500+ HP Chip) and 8530 (300+ HP Chip) pulling 24 row 1770nt Planter (no till)
FacebookHomescreenImage.jpg

Tractors not pictured:
Valtra 130 w/170 HP Bully Dog
Massey Backhoe (not sure of year or model, its old!)
332 JD Skid Steer
Grand dads old Minnie Moline (not sure of the year or model)

Equip not pictured:
1895 JD 40ft Air Seeder (no till)
40 ft Sunflower Disc
Custom Built Ripper 12 24in shanks
40ft custom built harrow

Dad's tractors:
Case MX 125 and MX 135 both dyno over 160 HP
Farmal Cub (not sure of year or model)

Dad's Equip:
2756A Massey large round baler
13ft Miller Disc
Krause Chisel
20ft Harrow
1300 Great Plains minimal till drill

Dad & I share a 8550s Rotary Cutter Swather
IMG00019-20110106-1623.jpg

Mine:
Case 8920 turned up to ~200 HP (getting straight piped, mech gauges, larger injectors, shift kit, and larger turbo soon) I am building my operation behind this beast.
IMG00052-20101114-1512.jpg

2756A Massey large Round Baler

My cousin took over my uncles part of the farm and specializes in most of the large scale farming (obviously). He is 22 and is doing pretty good getting their part of the family farm out of a huge amount of debt after a lack of good management decisions. My dad has been managing the custom hay business of the farm and ranching. Now that I am gradating college with a BS in Crop and Soil Science and Minor in Animal Science, I am going to be taking over the hay and farming for my dad and he is going to concentate on the ranch and a Equine therapy for disabled children. He will still be involved in the hay business since his experience is irreplaceable. I plan to expand the hay business to possibly some custom silage for a local feed lot (in the beginning phases). There is alot of irrigation in my area and potential for silage and hay production is growing. The main problem in all areas of our farm is finding good/reliable workers. Driving a tractor can be taught and operator skills can be developed but finding people in my generation that will do it is hard, I won't lie there are alot of lazy people my age and younger. I am 23 BTW.

A side project I have been crunching numbers for is a Biodiesel Processing facility with the growing popularity of crops like Canola and Sesame for oil production and their ability to with stand droughts that are common to the non irrigated parts of NW Ok.

I am also a Pioneer Hybrid seed sales man and started my own Pioneer Crop Consulting branch.

I think I will stay busy :hihi:

A new "tool" followed me home today :) Brand new rubber and warranty to boot, I can't wait get the tillage tools out of the shed. We got rid of our old but trusty 7150 for a MX285.
388082_2913384999983_1421416184_33113521_1720781277_n.jpg

Back