• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Tractors - Post them.

Only crappy pic I have for now...
attachment.php

Attachments

• FordLoaded4-09.jpg
    FordLoaded4-09.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 281
I don't have a pic of my 1950 8n, and am not sure that I want to take one and post it after seeing the nice toys that you guys have.

I really need a 40 horse tractor with a loader, but that dream is still a few years away.

I don't have a pic of my 1950 8n, and am not sure that I want to take one and post it after seeing the nice toys that you guys have.

I really need a 40 horse tractor with a loader, but that dream is still a few years away.

Post it. The middle is our beloved MF 35. Traded the old girl with the 1523 for the new 1635. Will miss her, she never let us down.

The last pic together!! :sad:

QUOTE]

I love 8N's and think they're probably one of a hand full of all time great tractors. I mean, the thing is 60 years old and is still being used! I have a Ford 2000, which is a newer model of the 8N. It's a '64, purchased new by my dad and still runs great, though it needs a little work on the carb. Heads have never been off, best I can recall.

Don't be bashful. Post a pic of your 8N.

I love 8N's and think they're probably one of a hand full of all time great tractors. I mean, the thing is 60 years old and is still being used! I have a Ford 2000, which is a newer model of the 8N. It's a '64, purchased new by my dad and still runs great, though it needs a little work on the carb. Heads have never been off, best I can recall.

Don't be bashful. Post a pic of your 8N.
That's a '73 2000 in my picture above. I've had it for 23+ years. Yes it has a shitty carb...

That's a '73 2000 in my picture above. I've had it for 23+ years. Yes it has a shitty carb...

I thought it looked like a Ford, but I figured it was a 4000. No hydraulics on the '64 model.

I looked at some FarmTac tractors a few years ago. The one I liked looked identical to a 4000, same paint and everything. The dealer said the company bought the manufacturing rights from Ford and were building them in India. Claimed you could go to the Ford dealer and buy replacement parts.

3020 D - Had a fire, block heater shorted and burnt the fuel line repair.

QUOTE]

Looks like it got scorched pretty good. Sorry about that.

That's kind of a cool looking combine you got. 95? How long you had it?

3020 D - Had a fire, block heater shorted and burnt the fuel line repair.

Looks like it got scorched pretty good. Sorry about that.

That's kind of a cool looking combine you got. 95? How long you had it?

Dad has been ebaying parts to rebuild it. radiator, oil cooler, water pump, electrical and rear tire got the worst. The rubber fuel line burnt and diesel ran down hill toward the tire.

The Combine was a 74 ish 6600. When that picture was taken, we ran it and a 6620. Last year, we got a 9410 and sold the 6600.

I need to post the Graham Bradley.

Holy photobucket John! That's a mighty big picture you have there...;)
Like the 300 in the background... Had a '56 400TA for quite a few years.

the best I can do is a 1970ish JD140. My dad has a JD2040 with front bucket, grader, and bush-hog to take care of the family farm (inactive at the moment), and there is a Farmall B in the barn (hand crank still turns with resistance). Dad used to have a Super MTA but sold it to someone that restored it. (that was a sad day, and I think dad somewhat regretted it) (I also posted a picture of a lull - which I get to drive sometimes at work - when I'm allowed to get out of the office . :) )

Attachments

• May23_0020.jpg
    May23_0020.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Photo453.jpg
    Photo453.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Photo456.jpg
    Photo456.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 5
  • Photo479.jpg
    Photo479.jpg