• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Talk me out of it...

Justin, congrats on the new ride, -I think you got a decent deal all things considered.

So, ya gonna fix the motor in the other truck?

Nice truck:thumbsup:, Too bad its 2 wheel drive.. Two wheel drive dually up here wouldnt fend well, it would need studs to get up the hills.. Scary seeing cars and trucks sliding backwords down the icy hills....

Justin, congrats on the new ride, -I think you got a decent deal all things considered.

So, ya gonna fix the motor in the other truck?
Yup, still working on that.. but its not going any where

Dang Justin! I thought you said it was a beater! That's a sweet looking ride for 3k and it's a 4 door to boot!

Looks like a good deal to me.

Smitty
):h It is rusted under the doors, above the windshield, and on the bed above the dually flares. The pics make it look better then it is

Beautiful fleet you've got there.
Thank you sir!

Nice truck:thumbsup:, Too bad its 2 wheel drive.. Two wheel drive dually up here wouldnt fend well, it would need studs to get up the hills.. Scary seeing cars and trucks sliding backwords down the icy hills....
Its got the G80 rear so it should be alright, I dont use 4x4 for the snow much so Ill let wifey drive the black one when it snows

Excellent looking rig.... I sure wish I had a crewcab... even an ext....

2wd hurts it for me... But it would make a great summer truck.

Excellent looking rig.... I sure wish I had a crewcab... even an ext....

2wd hurts it for me... But it would make a great summer truck.

Thanks Matt, Oce you have a crew cab you will never want anything smaller thats for sure

Here is a motor shot:
jttruck011-1.jpg

Back