• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Talk me out of it...

Well I gotter home today.:eek: Got 4 extra new tires with it and some tool boxes, all and all I think it was a good deal? Little rust under the doors and above the windshield.. couple scratches. Just an old work truck but still not bad. Inside cleaned up real well. As soon as wifey can find her cable to hook up the camera Ill post pics! :thumbsup:

Justin

Congratulations on the new addition, sounds like a great deal. Nothing like a new toy. Congratulations my friend.

I'm glad that's one less going to the scrap heap in the cash for clunkers program. I hear they dump some kind of stuff into the engines and trannies to ensure they are scrapped. Makes me cringe to think of a perfectly good 6.5 being destroyed so they can put another Prius on the road.
Speaking of which, this big success the government is claiming by giving away money, did you know that 4 out of 5 and 6 out of 10 vehicles being bought through this program aren't even American cars? So, near as I can tell, we are now bailing out Japanese and Korean automakers that aren't in trouble in the first place.

I'm glad that's one less going to the scrap heap in the cash for clunkers program. I hear they dump some kind of stuff into the engines and trannies to ensure they are scrapped. Makes me cringe to think of a perfectly good 6.5 being destroyed so they can put another Prius on the road.
Speaking of which, this big success the government is claiming by giving away money, did you know that 4 out of 5 and 6 out of 10 vehicles being bought through this program aren't even American cars? So, near as I can tell, we are now bailing out Japanese and Korean automakers that aren't in trouble in the first place.

RIGHT!!! YOU WILL NEVER EVER SEE ME OR MY WIFE IN A FOREIGN NAME PLATE!!!
The seize the motors then crush them into cubes and send them to china im sure... At least they could put them in junk yards. Around here the dealers make "cash for clunkers" on the windshield and sit them in the lots to show off. All of the cars they are junking are nicer then what I drive :eek:

I already added the bed rails, box, chicken lights... :eek::D
jttruck014-1.jpg

jttruck013-1.jpg

All 3 of my trucks
jttruck012-1.jpg

and my proud wifey with her new truck :thumbsup:
jttruck018.jpg

I cant understand why GM would put such little mirrors on a dually. Those are going away very soon!

Nice looking truck. There's just something about that color. :D

I'm sure it's been answered but are you replacing the engine in the other truck?

Very nice addition to the fleet. The one here I told you about isn't that nice. I read somewhere, can't remember where, that the dodge flip up dually mirriors will fit where the stock GM's are. There is a little modification you need to do to get them to fit right but it will basicaly bolt right in where those below eye level ones are. It might have been here or at diesel garage can't remember for sure.

Very nice addition to the fleet. The one here I told you about isn't that nice. I read somewhere, can't remember where, that the dodge flip up dually mirriors will fit where the stock GM's are. There is a little modification you need to do to get them to fit right but it will basicaly bolt right in where those below eye level ones are. It might have been here or at diesel garage can't remember for sure.

It was here of course! http://dieseltowingresource.com/showthread.php?t=10702&highlight=mirrors

Nice looking truck Deere!!

Nice lookin' stable of 6.5rs Justin! I see the wife is back to fightin' weight... Now don't go makin' her fat again!;) :D
How's a little bitty girl like her handle all those horses?

Nice looking truck. There's just something about that color. :D

I'm sure it's been answered but are you replacing the engine in the other truck?
Yup, Im still keeping my 94 :eek::D

Nice lookin' stable of 6.5rs Justin! I see the wife is back to fightin' weight... Now don't go makin' her fat again!;) :D
How's a little bitty girl like her handle all those horses?
Thank ya Mike, ya she hatted being "fat" as she called it ):h Youd be surprised, she can handle them better then alot of guys I know, I love my cowgirl! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Time to update your sig! ):h

Nice looking truck. :thumbsup:

Yes Ill have to do that :smile5: :thumbsup:

Back