• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Starting Over 93 C3500 18:1

I have one of those sleeper like things that sits on the bed. I haven't installed it yet because I want to get the bed liner sprayed in first. I also need to figure out what type of seal to use to the cab.
I once had a camper on a pickup truck. Took it to the local upholstery shop and had them make up a boot that went from inside the camper front window and through the pickup rear window then fastened it with counter sink body screws and counter sink washers inside of both windows.
For some reason it never had problems during the rain season.
There also is those inflatable innertube looking devices that I see advertised on various websites.

I once had a camper on a pickup truck. Took it to the local upholstery shop and had them make up a boot that went from inside the camper front window and through the pickup rear window then fastened it with counter sink body screws and counter sink washers inside of both windows.
For some reason it never had problems during the rain season.
There also is those inflatable innertube looking devices that I see advertised on various websites.
Yup, I too thought it looked good.

I'm not too far out of that era as well, I was a kid when that was just going out.
Its not terrible and it is growing on me. Besides, with tongue weight on it its about perfect. I appreciate your guys thoughts and likes.

@Duvall , want to sell the 3:42's ?

I am considering letting them go. I will hit you up first.

Back