• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Standard injectors vs HO injectors

Wont be long before BMW's and VW's are made in China/Mexico/India if most of parts aren't already...

I have the bosch India's from Rockauto and have no issues.

No issues with my Indian/German injectors since installing them 2 months agog, mpg is back up where it is supposed to be, and FWIW Matt my Mexican/German VW TDI runs fine.

Guys reality is like it or not all of the standards we are used to for excellence can no longer be assumed, all countries/manufacturers outsource.

It can be made in India as long as Bosch give them a tight spec. Which, knowing the Germans, they probably do.

I'm running a set of the Bosch made in India long injectors in my blazer. No problems so far. The injectors that were in it were Bosch Made in USA injectors.

Its always hard to tell if they are really doing good. Would have to take some out and put them on a pop tester to see where they pop and observe the spray pattern. These trucks still run ok when the injectors are poor because there is the precup.

Id like to eventually work towards new injectors but I dont think my truck has the correct ones...Someone had cut whole in the exhaust manifold on passengers side and welded in pipe caps so the injector lines would hook to the injectors without hitting the manifolds... I was told supposedly that the truck is a 6.5 block with 6.2 heads....so im wondering if they used the 6.2 Injectors.... is that possible? i was leaning towards either marine or heath H/O injectors or depending on the fundage stock if I have too...ive noticed a miss once in a while on one cylinder but it doesnt seem to do it alot so i think its my imagination....

Interesting. I vaguely remember having discussions a while back about how the H/O and Marine Injectors will do absolutely no good on anything short of Bill Heath's truck simply because we just couldn't flow the volume of fuel required to gain any benefit from them.

But this is quite impressive to hear that the myth has finally been broken. I'm 2K miles away from 80K so I'm thinking that when it comes time to do my injectors and glow plugs I'm going to go with the Heath H/O's.

Back