• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Shocks 1998 k2500 suburban

I went with the Rancho adjustable. Once I got them dialed-in, never had to touch them again whether empty or towing.

Did not pay extra for the remote control as I do not like adding more things to fail. Sliding under the truck to turn a knob was easy enough.

Had the Rancho adjustable. They lasted like 40K miles.

Had the Rancho adjustable. They lasted like 40K miles.
Wow! I have 4 friends local, 3 fords, 1dodge that run the Rancho adjustables and they get long life from them.

Idk what brand adjustable ones they are, either king or rancho that a bunch of the hummer guys are running but they make it ride great and guys are getting a lot of mileage from them. All 4 are same on hummers, but it’s like $1200 for the set. So I am still running the stockers.

Wow! I have 4 friends local, 3 fords, 1dodge that run the Rancho adjustables and they get long life from them.

Idk what brand adjustable ones they are, either king or rancho that a bunch of the hummer guys are running but they make it ride great and guys are getting a lot of mileage from them. All 4 are same on hummers, but it’s like $1200 for the set. So I am still running the stockers.

Will L. Saw and diagnosed my worn out adjustable Ranchos. Never again for Ranchos.

Wow that was them? Maybe we should have jumped the suburban & it could have fixed it. Ever notice...that what happened to the fall guy or dukes of hazard. Also works for dented front ends. One scene it’s messed up, then POOF all is good!

These will be in for me Tomorrow. Hoping to install this weekend.

Back