• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Shocks 1998 k2500 suburban

Rodd

Recruit
Reaction score
I put KYB on my 99 years ago. I'm not towing heavy (maybe 7500 lbs) once and a while. Street driving. What do you guy's prefer?

JayTheCPA

Reaction score
I went with the Rancho adjustable. Once I got them dialed-in, never had to touch them again whether empty or towing.

Did not pay extra for the remote control as I do not like adding more things to fail. Sliding under the truck to turn a knob was easy enough.

Big T

Reaction score
I went with the Rancho adjustable. Once I got them dialed-in, never had to touch them again whether empty or towing.

Did not pay extra for the remote control as I do not like adding more things to fail. Sliding under the truck to turn a knob was easy enough.
Had the Rancho adjustable. They lasted like 40K miles.

Will L.

Reaction score
Had the Rancho adjustable. They lasted like 40K miles.
Wow! I have 4 friends local, 3 fords, 1dodge that run the Rancho adjustables and they get long life from them.

Idk what brand adjustable ones they are, either king or rancho that a bunch of the hummer guys are running but they make it ride great and guys are getting a lot of mileage from them. All 4 are same on hummers, but it’s like $1200 for the set. So I am still running the stockers.