• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Other Re-manufactured TBI for BBC 454

well I found out the one Im looking for isnt the right one to be looking for.. I need these, part number 17112920 amd 17113021 throttle body, so I was hopin someone would have one or could lead me to where I could get one????

well I found out the one Im looking for isnt the right one to be looking for.. I need these, part number 17112920 amd 17113021 throttle body, so I was hopin someone would have one or could lead me to where I could get one????
Doing a little goggle search on those part numbers shows a few TB rebuilt are available....

Doing a little goggle search on those part numbers shows a few TB rebuilt are available....
Yeah, I tried with the Bing search engine and could not find much. I went into ebay and tried the PNs and could not find them in there, so, did a TBI search for the 7.4 454 and all kinds of them then, ranging in prices, depending if used, rebuilt and or modified.

Good to see You back FellowTraveler

Yeah, I tried with the Bing search engine and could not find much. I went into ebay and tried the PNs and could not find them in there, so, did a TBI search for the 7.4 454 and all kinds of them then, ranging in prices, depending if used, rebuilt and or modified.

Thanks for the welcome back, when part numbers are posted herein just highlight them and you will see an option to search the number in a browser.

You have to be careful with 454 tbi units. There was 4 or 5 different ones used through the years not counting marine and medium duty truck units.

Back