• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Probe EFI Electronics Fuel Tester

This guy is Hilarious, his Vid on BMW's not having an Oil Dipstick anymore is Epic.

But...I dunno about this Tool. How do you know it's picking up the Injector Pulses and not basic Vibration from the Engine?

Same tool mfr, relabeled. Yes they work, spend the extra cash and get the adjustable one. Sold bunches of them of the tool truck not 1 complaint ever. Some guys got a second one for home use. Mainly used to tell if the obvious misfire is fuel vs spark.

As far as mechanical injection(6.5) I can not say Yes, but my Mac pulse timing pickup works on the same principle. The thing is if it fires at all it would indicate. Even if the injector is half plugged and spraying a stream instead of misting.

As "salesman" as it sounds - if you really want to know the coolest and most productive tools that you don't own but should: let the Mac or Snapon guy go through your box and have him research what tools he can figure would help you the best. Any toolguy worth his salt will be worth it.

Back