• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Now available welded Aluminum 3 row radiators

Twisted Steel Performance

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.
Reaction score
I can now provide new all welded Aluminum 3 row radiators for 94-02 gmt400 trucks & burbs...

These can also be coated in a ceramic Thermal Dispersant if you want even better cooling and corrosion resistances.

These aren't listed on my web site yet so for all inquires please message me...

These are American made NOT rebranded off shore units.

I am waiting on pricing so it will be a day or two before I can provide costs...

It's a minor change for the older ones. Seriously just add a cap bung...

I swapped a 1993 into a 1995 getting rid of the surge tank. Had to clear the spool valve.

I am working with my manufacture to produce the correct early radiators for 92-93 GMT400's as well as a few others not offered as we speak. Why spend the money & time changing everything just go with a radiator that doesn't have a cap when a better idea is to just produce the correct one and high quality unit to start with while making them affordable.

The other brand KKS, are really cheap China made units that have the wrong size hose connections & fittings and don't even fit correctly.

This is a sore spot for me so we are working to produce a correctly made heavy gauge all welded unit.

Also, I can provide a all aluminum radiator to fit almost any vehicle on the road, dirt track, drag strip, even custom spec units.

If your plastic sided radiator in what ever vehicle gives out give me a call and be happily surprised...

WOW!! Will be talking to you.......... I have a small seep in my truck so in the next few months I will be looking for one. What is the lead time/availability? Also how much to get it coated?

No waiting, they are drop shipped from the manufacture, a day or two lead at the shipping point maybe, for a coated unit it would come here then get sent on it's way with another shipping amount as needed...

@1994ch if you wanted yours coated their wouldn't be any other shipping, I would meet you somewhere and deliver it if needed..

Wow. The hummer equivalent radiator goes for 1300-1400 range for that level of quality. Uncoated of course.

Back