• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New long block vibration

I got mine from NAPA, it is for Diesel. IIRC it goes to 1000 psi, it has fittings for the 6.5 Glow Plug holes and one for another Diesel's injector hole.

I got mine from NAPA, it is for Diesel. IIRC it goes to 1000 psi, it has fittings for the 6.5 Glow Plug holes and one for another Diesel's injector hole.
Do You remember how what the price was ? Curious minds would like to know. Namely Mine. 🤪😹😹😹

Well that aint so bad. Maybe $180.00 american now with inflation. Be worth that much just to have a set on hand.
I looked on line and one similar or could be the same was $180-90 cnd. I was going to take a pic and post it but forgot, I'll try to remember tomorrow.

Thanks I'll go to Napa. How about a timing light. I didn't take a video yet but soon. I'm still on the road . Before I left was able to crack injector lines and each one made a difference. Retarded timing and it sounded better. Vibration changed a bit. So compression and timing test is next. Oh I forget to get clear line on return, but it's on my list for sure. I'm going to be out until about 19-21 or so.

Back