• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Holland L35 skid steer loader revival

Single wire to the alternator from the coil is the excitor wire. Apparently signals the alternator when to start charging. Problem was the fuel pump not the distributor. Up and running, thanks to your sketches. Haven't ran the wire from the alternator to the battery yet. Not sure what gauge to use. Thank you for your help.

Single wire to the alternator from the coil is the excitor wire. Apparently signals the alternator when to start charging. Problem was the fuel pump not the distributor. Up and running, thanks to your sketches. Haven't ran the wire from the alternator to the battery yet. Not sure what gauge to use. Thank you for your help.
Great!! Glad to hear it’s up and running again. I can’t wait until mine is.

What happened n8.. I read 15pgs over 8yrs and don't even know if you got it working or not... you gotta fill us in
Hey there, the project has taken a back seat to a few other projects at the moment. I probably won't be able to get back to it until this coming winter at the earliest. Updates to this thread will resume when I get back to it. Sorry to leave you hanging. BTW, welcome to The Truck Stop!

@LATE_08 Which is why on the other thread posts of @n8in8or's of his other continuing on going projects I will throw in the occasional smart-ass comment about "and then there's that skid steer project to finish" or some other snarky comment to that effect. All in good fun, right Nate?
I've been waiting for that snarky response here for days! Yes, all in good fun.....

Back