• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Need more bolt sizes

Yup- goes on straight.
Just have to remember- don’t tighten a nut as tight as you do a bolt. Suppose that coamp force torque chart thing I did for the main studs would tell a person exactly how much to use.

I used stud on 2 just for alignment, never tried all of them. Hmm…

Taking the pic of the parts numbered section from manual and imposed the bolt size on it might make it easier if sticking with bolts.

Doing a lot of assembly with heavy components- most guys buy some all thread aka threaded rod of all different sizes/threads. Cut them into 5” or so lengths and clean the ends of threads up. Then use a thin wheel and cut a screwdriver slot in one end.
Then keep a nut with each one. Very useful extra in the tool box.

Doing a lot of assembly with heavy components- most guys buy some all thread aka threaded rod of all different sizes/threads. Cut them into 5” or so lengths and clean the ends of threads up. Then use a thin wheel and cut a screwdriver slot in one end.
Then keep a nut with each one. Very useful extra in the tool box.
I have quite a selection of bolts with sawed off heads and screw driver slot carved in one end, just for alignment studs.
Been making them for a lot of years for all different kinds of applications.

Yes, #11 is correct for what I'm referencing. Same fastener is used on a manual transmission truck on one of the top passenger side bellhousing studs for securing the clutch line. The double ended stud also had a grounding strap on it from the starter on my '95
What's the part number for #11?

Do you have the part number for the similar 35mm long bolt?

Where can I find schematics like that?

@jrsavoie the link posted earlier by Ryan is probably the correct part

part number 11561121
I'd like to see the part number in a schematic. The studs I had here all measured 34mm
I had 1 bolt that also measured 34mm
I'm just trying to find the part number that goes with them or the part number for TG he application or to verify that's the part number for the application. Because the dimensions don't match the hardware I have.

I looked for a schematic today, but never found one.
I used to be able to find schematics online.

GM should take a lesson from.Toro and post schematics and manuals on a parts Page

Back