• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

My trip, the lil 6.2 that could!

Rock hound, huh Bill? We have some SERIOUS agate beds up in northwest Nebraska and geodes in southeast Nebraska. Looking forward to you hitting the trail again come late spring/early summer.

Hey husker I b there!!!! Don I am a recent rockhound but gettin hooked on it!!!!! Got a bunch of grinding equip from people that saw me in a news story. Hey guys we r famous, I mean we as in TTS, we went on a trip n a experimental vehicle running on experimental fuel n apparently some news thing picked it up n now all these rockhounds r contacting me n sendin me stuff. So update on the 6.2 is she is strong, cant drive her for a while, did the pre operation thing today. Absolutely no driving til healed, 3-6 months. Might affect this years trip. Still on track for operation Friday at 6am. HAPPY NEW MY DESR FRIENDS!!!!!

Hey Bill, just saying hi. I hate operations cause they do them so damn early in the am.

Happy New Year Bill and good luck on the operation.

X2 on this Bill.

I went about two months without driving. Early on I was doing good just to be able to get into the van without help. When I decided it was time to try again my wife almost came unglued. I assured her I wouldn't go any where at first without her as co-pilot. She was satisfied then.

Don

Wishing you all the best in 2013 and a successful surgery and speedy recovery, Bill!

Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful?Let him sing psalms. Is anyone among you sick? Let him call forthe elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil inthe name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will beforgiven. Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteousman avails much. (James 5:13-16)

Father in heaven, I am only righteous by the blood of Jesus. I pray in Jesus' name for my brother, Bill, that You will guide the hands of the surgeon and everyone involved with his surgery. Heal his body completely, and without pain. I pray this not for Bill, but for Your glory. Amen.

Amen!

Get well soon Bill...prayers for a full and speedy recovery...text or call me if you get bored...don't let yourself fall into that lull while recovering...we're here for you.

X2 on what Thankful wrote!! What he said here is better than I could have said.

Like Pepp said, as soon as possible get back on line with the rest of the family here on TTS.

You and the medical staff are in my prayers for a well done and successful surgery. Chin up Bill.

Don

gmornin all my TTS friends!!!!! The journey continues, headed to the hospital to get sliced and diced right now!!! Took The Lil 6.2 out for a nice drive yesterday just for fun, she sure purrs! Hope she makes it thru tge months of layup. Thanks for the well wishes and the prsyer too Ben.

I'm up very early this morning, probably about the time you are in surgery back there on the east coast. You are in my prayers!

Don

Hello my friends, home now, very naeousous, surgery went sell, no driving , no walking without crutches, no weight bearing on toes. Will wroite more laters, Bill

Back