• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

My trip, the lil 6.2 that could!

I think you nailed it Simon, Bill is a horn dog.

Did you forget the letter "y"? (Did a preacher ask that? I can't believe I asked that! I'm sure glad there's only men on this board.)

Y'all pray for me. I've got to go and post today's prayer now before God shuts me down!

Welcome back Bill. Praising God that you are better!

Hell Ben. You may be a preacher but you ARE still human as well. And one of those (OMG! :eek:) coarse MALE humans at that!

:hihi:

Welcome back BILL!!! Missed your ornery old butt around here! Gotta get together this summer when you continue the Great Tour!

Good to be back. Hey Ben where I grew up all the preachers had a lotta children......you get my drift! LOL Thanks for your prayers Ben, itsgood that our site has a open minded sky pilot! All yall welcoming me back better be ready, gonna get the foot fixed n head out again n camp my way thru the TTS membership list! Gotta go see Doc(Tim) n Pepp(Paul n Family) PO BOYS AND RED BEANS!!!

Good to be back. Hey Ben where I grew up all the preachers had a lotta children......you get my drift! LOL Thanks for your prayers Ben, itsgood that our site has a open minded sky pilot! All yall welcoming me back better be ready, gonna get the foot fixed n head out again n camp my way thru the TTS membership list! Gotta go see Doc(Tim) n Pepp(Paul n Family) PO BOYS AND RED BEANS!!!

You're exactly right Bill. God did say go and mutiply, but I was better at addition. I only had two!

Hey Bill, don't forget some of that world's best corn-fed Nebraska Black Angus. Some nice Rib Eyes that you can cut with the side of your fork or a Porterhouse the size of your plate or perhaps a Sirloin like none other?

Too much of that cabbage and sausage and you could power your 6.2 off of natural gas! :fart:

Good thing you don't drive a not-so-Smart Car. Here's what you'd end up with after the cabbage and sausage.

Don

Attachments

• Fart Car.jpg
    Fart Car.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 7
Merry Christmas everybody!!!!! The lil 6.2 is doin great! Took her on a trip to LaGrange Ga. to look at a rose quartz open pit mine n she hauled boulders of the stuff back here! Lol Hey it was free! Anyway having trouble with the Verizon being slow n dropping me on my tablet but gonna get a phone that will hopefully do better than the tablet, I think its the pics that scrooll at the top that messes it up. Scheduled for the big operation on the foot Jan 4th, had to get thru some issues with the cardiac doc but got that done now. Be 3-6 months healing and then back on the grest tour so you guys look out I be visiting yall! Merryyyyyyyy Christmassssss!!!!!!

Bill, it's really good to hear from you!!! Glad things are looking up for you and looking forward to hearing more from you.

So, Jan 4th is the big day. I'll be keeping you in my prayers for a good surgery and speedy healing. As soon as you feel up to it let us know how the nurses are treating you.

Sounds like you must have a bit of rockhound blood in you. My great uncle John was a true dyed in the wool rockhound. I always loved when he came to visit my grandmother. He was a story teller, and a yodeler. As kids, we would always bug him for his stories and yodeling. He spent a lot of time out in the Eastern Oregon desert after picture rock and thunder eggs, Idaho for opal, finally moving to Quartzite AZ for his last years.

Don

Back