• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

My trip, the lil 6.2 that could!

Good to hear Bill. Take care of that foot will ya? We can't be havin you walk around on your hands...lol

The lil 6.2 that could / did. :thumbsup:

No place like home. I too am glad you're home safe. Please get well soon. Next trip to Fayetteville I'll come down and check up on you. You'll have to teach those nice people at the diner how to make Po-Boys.:rof:

Bill,

Good to see you made it back safely to the Tar heel State. I never once doubted the 6.2 and knew that it would get you back safely.

Get that foot taken care of and then start making plans for The Trip That The Lil 6.2 Will Do Part II.

3500GMC and all the rest of you sooty handed greasy diesel smelling wrench loving scoundrels, THANK YOU!!!!!! However yall r not off the hook, I got ur names n contact info and I will be back again. Paul there just aint no chance the local diner can ever master a poboy!!! Wonder how cold it gets in Slidell in the winter? LOL

Let every TTS board member pause and give thanks to God for your safe return. Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men! (Psalm 107:31)

Let every TTS board member pause and give thanks to God for your safe return. Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men! (Psalm 107:31)

Well said!! Thank you for that reminder.

Don

Glad all is well for you so far. Recharge, regroup, repack and head out once again. It'll be the 10,000 mile road trip!

I got a text from him...his tablet died from being left on the seat of his truck...he's got insurance and it was sent off for repairs...

health wise he said the toe is not infected, but the ulcer goes to the bone...xrays looked good...

he has a doctors appt. Thursday and if it's healing, then things will be ok...if not then they will have to take off the end of the toe...

he's in good spirits and in his view "things look good"

he should have his pc back by the end of the week so he'll fill us in on everything then...

Back