• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Mobile 1 oil filter failure or defect.

I was disappointed in the replies to your thread over there and joined to post and say so. I thought I had joined that board at some point and posted some but never really posted much and mostly lurked there very occasionally. Maybe my post will get them back on track and maybe get some traffic here too.

A hello welcome to the forum over there would have been nice and thanks for posting give us some more details etc..... Makes this board look better is all I can say.

On second read a bit more information was there I just got annoyed at a lot of talk about warranty claim and customer service rather than the filter failure. Must be groggy as its middle of night now.

I think one did welcome you to the board. And it looks like typical corporate exchanges / buy out and brand exploitation is part of the issue. Sounds like more brands are actually failing or are likely than I knew about thus looks like cutting open filters and verification of manufacturing technique and quality control is every ones best bet for making sure changes haven't occurred. I did not know Wix was bought by Mann Hummel.

Back