• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Looking for Efi llive tune

04zf6

Reaction score
I have a 2004 Lb7 Zf6, stock clutch, stock injectors, cold air intake. truck has 370,000 miles. Was seeing if anyone had a decent efi tune they wouldnt mind sharing with me. nothing crazy just a little more power on the low end and maybe even a little more smoke. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Blowing extra smoke is the reason the EPA is cracking down on everyone and pissing off people. There USED to be tunes and tuners available that could make more power, and even burn less fuel. But rolling coal made them all go out of business from epa fines or fear of it.
Please- reconsider the idea of more smoke is good. Many of us with diesels need the power to do work and pissing off the general public makes them hate everything about diesels.
Look at what’s happening in europe- diesels being outlawed in populous areas because of it. Please dont add to that happening here sooner.

not a troll, just an 19 year old kid trying to build my truck, sorry i didn't mean to piss anybody off, but if you guys could please help me find a mild or even just a tow tune for my truck i would throw some $$$ ur way, thanks in advance!

Attachments

• BDA2AC85-D006-44C4-9392-9A878123674C.jpeg
    BDA2AC85-D006-44C4-9392-9A878123674C.jpeg
    186.3 KB · Views: 4
It's gotten to the point of where just working on a deleted truck can get you a $5k fine. Forums can get in trouble with the fcc for talking about it. The epa has gotten SERIOUS about enforcing the rules as of late, and very few are willing to chance getting caught. Even just talking about it can get the attention of the wronFB_IMG_1568708048893.jpgg 3 letter group.

Back