• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Long, slow build of my truck

Haven't done much to the truck lately. KOJO ecm is on its way. Asked for something hot, fast, and safe. We will see what we get, and how it compares to Heath's HX35 program.

On a side note, ran a buddy last week in his 06 3500 5.9 6 speed. 325hp HO engine, and he couldn't pull on me during a 30-80 run. Granted, I couldn't pull on him either but hey, who gives a shit lol. I raced a common rail and didn't get my ass handed to me.

Nate made me want to post a video, so here's a little 20-60 pull uphill. You can see where the truck runs out of fuel on the top end. Hopefully the new tune will take care of that. 2psi at WOT, gotta get that Raptor on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nate made me want to post a video, so here's a little 20-60 pull uphill. You can see where the truck runs out of fuel on the top end. Hopefully the new tune will take care of that. 2psi at WOT, gotta get that Raptor on.
I'll try to get a video of my fuel pressure during a run. You'll like the Raptor.

I took a video during lunch today of my fuel pressure. I had a utility trailer with 80 gallons of waste oil in the back so it's a little slower. My fuel pressure is higher than normal right now due to the cold fuel having a higher viscosity. The initial run is roughly 0-60 - after that I did some full throttle and slight releases to try to show the relationship between throttle position and fuel pressure (the complaint I have with my tune), but I don't think I illustrated it very well.

The Raptor puts out the pressure so well, that I'm a bit concerned that I'll be able to turn it down enough for the DB2 after the swap. I may have to run a secondary regulator, we'll see.

I hope you don't mind me posting a video in your thread, feel free to remove if you wish, no worries at all.

You have a Walbro now?
I had a Raptor on my DB2 and it will be to much without regulating it.
Nope, I have a Raptor right now. Ok, good to know that I will need to regulate it when I go mechanical. Do you have a regulator you recommend?

Did a half-assed 0-60 tonight and stuck it to closer to 80. 1300* when I let out haha. Top of 3rd. About 14psi.

Back