• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!
My sons knew 2 alphabet songs growing up. My wife still shakes her head in disbelief I taught them that young, but she no longer says V as in violet when talking on the phone...

A ton of people know the last two words but just think they are words not acronyms. When I told a mom that who was saying his kindergarten son’s shoes were fubar, she didn’t believe me. When she said it I laughed and she asked why after he left. She apologized to me a week later when I saw her- now are kids are in college and she still blushes when she sees me and remembers.

It’s been a lot of years- are they any new ones I wonder?

My sons knew 2 alphabet songs growing up. My wife still shakes her head in disbelief I taught them that young, but she no longer says V as in violet when talking on the phone...

A ton of people know the last two words but just think they are words not acronyms. When I told a mom that who was saying his kindergarten son’s shoes were fubar, she didn’t believe me. When she said it I laughed and she asked why after he left. She apologized to me a week later when I saw her- now are kids are in college and she still blushes when she sees me and remembers.

It’s been a lot of years- are they any new ones I wonder?
There are tons of new alphabet songs by rappers just not the kind you would teach a child..........

Hoping my SYE kit for the NP241c arrives today I bought this kit because no machining is required for install, the flange will accept 3110 3150 & 1410 yokes so I can get that done I'm running 1410 joints everywhere. I'll post some images of the t-case upgrade in the next few days.

Hows it coming along FT ?
I am actually assembling it today after trying to get a late model Dodge NP241dld front case. I did find a complete core up in Charleston SC but the seller will not ship it and I don't feel like taking that trip right now, so it's using a clocking ring which only increases drive-train length 3/8" of an inch.....

Oh, I forgot; I am going to spin the t-case main shaft with a monster torque 1/2" chuck drill that really does not spin fast by first using rachetting cargo straps to stabilize it on the work bench then attach the chuck to the output flange to spin it, then I will slowly use a cutoff wheel and cut , cool, cut, cool, cut the input shaft to proper length...I feel like I am repeating this my some-timers has kicked in again.

Back