• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

It's Time...New Suncoast GMAX-6 Kit (Now With Video)

Just Changed the Spin-On. I don't think I have 500 Miles on it just yet, very Close though...but DAMN. That thing was NASTY. The Fluid that came out of it was Gray, and the Magnet was all Gummed up in a Jelly-like Crap.

Maybe that's why once inna while I still get a Weird Shift.

Almost makes me wanna Drain & Change the Fluid, along with the Internal Filter as well.

Just Changed the Spin-On. I don't think I have 500 Miles on it just yet, very Close though...but DAMN. That thing was NASTY. The Fluid that came out of it was Gray, and the Magnet was all Gummed up in a Jelly-like Crap.

Maybe that's why once inna while I still get a Weird Shift.

Almost makes me wanna Drain & Change the Fluid, along with the Internal Filter as well.

When I changed mine after my build it was perfect and bright red. Just a tad bit of gunk on the magnet, but not enough to worry about anything.

I would keep a check.

When I changed mine after my build it was perfect and bright red. Just a tad bit of gunk on the magnet, but not enough to worry about anything.

I would keep a check.

The Fluid that Dripped out of where the Filter Screws On was still nice and Red, but when I Poured Out the Spin-On, that's when the Nasty stuff came Out.

There were enough Metal Shavings on the Magnet that I had to really Wipe it to get them Off.

Fluid doesn't Smell Burnt though.

The Fluid that Dripped out of where the Filter Screws On was still nice and Red, but when I Poured Out the Spin-On, that's when the Nasty stuff came Out.

There were enough Metal Shavings on the Magnet that I had to really Wipe it to get them Off.

Fluid doesn't Smell Burnt though.

Just keep an eye, I don't think you should have that. But, I'm not a trans expert either.

Yea, I'm def. gonna Check it more Often now.

Trans. isn't getting too Hot either. I think the Highest it's gotten so far is 152*-154*.

My first filter change at 500 miles also had that slimy gunk layer on the filter magnet, but every one since has been clean as can be.

Back