• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I'm back with a keeper. .

I mean I know how to do it I just get it it's a hit and miss kinda thing but I'm almost fed.up with this tahoe

@ak diesel driver is on I think. By the way. you see how I put the @ sign then his name? Not sure about other sites but on here if you do that the person will receive a notification..so as you get to know guys or want someone specific too see something just put that in the post and they will get notified

Don't give up on it yet.. your on the #1 site to get help... When I joined a few years back I was ready to scrap my truck ..these guys helped me step by step to get her running good... You ain't gonna believe the world of knowledge on here.
However we are kinda highjacking this thread on the original poster,. You should start a thread about your truck and what it's doing or not doing..also make sure you fill out your signature profile.. so everyone can see what your truck is and what you've done /tried on it so far...shoot me a message if you need help

Back