• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I need file service pricing

Let me get this straight, you bought some burners, but want someone else to do all the work for you?
Great.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Umm, wow.
Maybe start with what exactly you are trying to do with the rig, and all details of how it is built currently.

Let me get this straight, you bought some burners, but want someone else to do all the work for you?
Great.....

i mean i have no problem paying for this service.. Matter of fact thats what im looking for.. Whats a burner? the kess and ktags??

I'm not of much help as I've only worked with efilive and tuner pro myself. For those 2 systems you're going to be better served by some of the Eyropean tuning forum/groups as that hardware is not commonly used in the states due to there price tags being so high.

Now comes the hard part @robni455... finding out where the tables reside within the files!

But, @THEFERMANATOR is spot on with his answers.

What are you planning on tuning with it?

i mean i have no problem paying for this service.. Matter of fact thats what im looking for.. Whats a burner? the kess and ktags??
Maybe I misunderstood. Lol
I read it as you want to tune multiple vehicles, for "customers."
Or you just have one vehicle you want tuned?

Back