• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I committed one of the seven deadly sins

I just committed the same sin as the OP, bought a Predator and the PC kit. $320 shipped direct from Diablo wasn't too bad, considering the e-bay seller wants $369 for them. Can't wait to get it and try it out!

Definitely will. I suppose I'll start a fuelly for it and keep it in my sig.

Now to talk him into a 4" exhaust...

Correction, it came from A-1 Performance, www dot diablosportpower dot com. Anyone done business with them? They said free overnight shipping, but I haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail that it was shipped. I'm going to call in the morning and see what's up.

EDIT: 9:58 got an e-mail it shipped from KY and will be here tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I know Mike.

I got it this afternoon and immediately loaded the 80 HP tune. Drove about 15 miles with varying throttle to learn and then got on it a bit. Very smoky, tons of torque, lots of defueling around shifts, lol. I loved it, but I'm sure the trans didn't, and I think it would be a bit much considering who all drives the truck.

I then loaded the 65 HP tune and have put 40 miles on it or so running around. Little smoke, still lots of power, great all-around tune. This is the "keeper". If/when I ever wanna take it to the track I'll load the 80 HP tune and drive there, lol. Not even gonna touch the 100 HP tune on a stock trans.

I've been on the 85 tune for 25k+ miles and I believe I have "offended" my 3rd gear with it. I've been thinking about dropping to the 60 tune but haven't got around to it.
I thought the smoke would diminish after I blocked the EGR and installed the PCV reroute but it has not.
Have fun with it Ed.

But not TOO much...;)

Back