• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

How does TrboDyn compare to Amsoil?

I’ve been using synthetic oil since I started driving, started with Mobil1 and tried Amsoil then switched to Schaffer oil. I’ve never had an oil related engine failure and I keep stuff to 250-300k miles.
What benefit would this oil have over any other good synthetic oils?

I’ve been using synthetic oil since I started driving, started with Mobil1 and tried Amsoil then switched to Schaffer oil. I’ve never had an oil related engine failure and I keep stuff to 250-300k miles.
What benefit would this oil have over any other good synthetic oils?

Joey, have a read on the test done in Finland to see how this compares to other oils.. This oil has things in it that others don't, and not just a couple things, ingredients other oil makers don't use. You can also visit my web site and see a few videos and dyno data done by other shops. I'll attach the PDF of the Finland test, if you would like I have a lot of data I haven't posted here due to the size limits for uploads here, if you want other data PM me a email address and I will send it, it will take several emails but it's a lot of info..

This oil has "stuff" that bonds with metal & bearings as it's run, it coats the internal parts and improves ware and provides a very slick surface as it bonds with the metal...

If you have any other questions feel free to ask..

Chris

Attachments

• Extreme Pressure Engine Oil Lubricant Comparison 4-16-2018.pdf
    827.1 KB · Views: 4
Back