• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

How does TrboDyn compare to Amsoil?

Joey D

Reaction score
I’ve been using synthetic oil since I started driving, started with Mobil1 and tried Amsoil then switched to Schaffer oil. I’ve never had an oil related engine failure and I keep stuff to 250-300k miles.
What benefit would this oil have over any other good synthetic oils?

Twisted Steel Performance

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.
Vendor
Reaction score
I’ve been using synthetic oil since I started driving, started with Mobil1 and tried Amsoil then switched to Schaffer oil. I’ve never had an oil related engine failure and I keep stuff to 250-300k miles.
What benefit would this oil have over any other good synthetic oils?

Joey, have a read on the test done in Finland to see how this compares to other oils.. This oil has things in it that others don't, and not just a couple things, ingredients other oil makers don't use. You can also visit my web site and see a few videos and dyno data done by other shops. I'll attach the PDF of the Finland test, if you would like I have a lot of data I haven't posted here due to the size limits for uploads here, if you want other data PM me a email address and I will send it, it will take several emails but it's a lot of info..

This oil has "stuff" that bonds with metal & bearings as it's run, it coats the internal parts and improves ware and provides a very slick surface as it bonds with the metal...

If you have any other questions feel free to ask..

Chris

Attachments