• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Heath is going to Bonneville.....

Jon, I am not sure I am on the list or not... But I have been harassing Ian for a while on the CIA kits :)

I think they are arriving mid September last time I called.

Thanks for the update! Every time I call, the date is a little later, but I'm sure that is b/c they have a lot on their plate right now.

Jon, I am not sure I am on the list or not... But I have been harassing Ian for a while on the CIA kits :)

I think they are arriving mid September last time I called.

Yeah, I thought that was pretty cool myself. Not only that, but he is running a F.A.S.S system with a modified version of his Max-E-Tork programming.

We are actually running the AirDog system instead of the F.A.S.S. The truck is being loaded up this weekend and heads out on Monday. We will be making a video of the entire run that I hope to have available some time in late October. Thanks for the support.

Regards,

Ian Carver & the Heath Team!

For those of you waiting for the new intake system you shouldn't have to wait much longer. I have the prototype installed on my truck and it works very well. I have to make a few small changes and after that we should have a very nice system available. I can't give any temp or CFM specs as of yet but if any of you would like to see the system feel free to email me and I would be more than happy to send you a picture. [email protected]

Regards,

Ian Carver
Heath Diesel, Inc.

Ian,
Thanks for keeping us up to date. Best of luck to you, Bill and the rest of the Heath Diesel Team. We're all pulling for you.

Hmmm Bonneville isn't that far away from Reno, and the wife is out of town this week.. hmmmmmm

Does this mean Bill missed the air races again?

We did 153 today and the guys are on there way home. Thanks to everyone who supported us in this project. I had my guys do some video, so I will be putting together a DVD that we will have available on the site once I get it done.

Regards,

Ian Carver

Back