• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hard to start any ideas?

Okay, I just got the drivers side GP's out. 3 wet (Fuel) one was dry. Is it safe to assume that the 3 wet ones were bad? I am assuming that when cycled on they would burn off any fuel. I am going to replace all of them. Thanks for the tip on the passenger side wheel well removal. I was going to attempt to remove the Turbocharger to get at them. Removing a wheel well is more to my skill level. I will let you know how it turns out.

Removing that wheel well is the hardest part the the entire job. That's not a joke either :)

I busted 3 of the bolts on the fender liner getting it out last weekend. :mad:

Previously, I never found taking the liner out to be that big of a deal - sucked to do it without an air ratchet as there are way more bolts than it seems it should need....

Just as an FYI, anytime you have inner fender off many "housekeeping chores" you can do, clean gnds there, replace injector return jumper lines, verify starter support brace is still there and tight, remove turbo bolts and coat with anti seize, same with DP and crossover manifold bolts,

Back